As COVID-19 swept the globe in 2020, we found our company in an unexpected position. Dry ice has long been used in the transport of biomedical materials, a category which the COVID-19 vaccine falls under.
We have worked with state and federal officials throughout the pandemic. Below is a list of our COVID-19 related news coverage where you can read more about the many challenges and issues that are involved with distributing the vaccine that will safeguard the nation’s health.
- Local dry ice companies preparing for demand as Pfizer vaccines ship out in Texas
NewsWest9. December 18, 2020.
- COVID Vaccine Delivery Raises Dry Ice Questions
WebMD. December 14, 2020.
- Dry ice shortage concerns create COVID-19 vaccine distribution challenges
ABC7 News Chicago. December 13, 2020.
- East Bay dry ice company ready to transport COVID-19 vaccines, but will there be enough?
ABC7News. December 11, 2020.
- Demand for Dry Ice Heats up Ahead of Vaccine Shipments
Spectrum News1. December 9, 2020.
- Dry Ice Demand Swells as Covid-19 Vaccines Prepare for Deployment
The Wall Street Journal. December 3, 2020.
- Dry Ice Is Hotter Than Ever
The Atlantic. November 27, 2020.
- The New Pfizer Vaccine Needs Plenty of Cold Storage, but Will There Be Enough Dry Ice?
Entrepreneur. November 11, 2020.
- Covid-19 vaccine: Dry ice set for spike in demand
Gasworld. November 11, 2020.